It’s been a month since this happened. And whilst I think this blog may still only have 4 readers the experience has got me to the place I wanted it to and taught me quite alot along the way!
1. Tagging Kendall Jenner and/or Kim Kardashian makes people read your blog post
2. Alot of what I write doesn’t get published, probably because for various reasons it shouldn’t be published (hello 17 unpublished blog posts)
3. I have a personal barrier between what is going on my life and what I write about. Alot has happened in the past 31 days that hasn’t been mentioned; does that matter? Do i need to have a share all mentality? We’ll see
4. Whenever I blog the fluffball sits on my keyboard as opposed to encouraging me.
5. How much of an impact certain things have on me; both personally and professionally. Reading Stuffocation this month is a clear example.
6. The whole job thing.
7. How much I do. Okay so alot of that doing is internet based due to time and money; but I a bit of a magpie for stuff – both online and offline. And then I write blog posts about stuff that I see that I like…
8. I am terrible at writing book reviews.
9. It’s rare I publish something straight off the cuff. It normally sits unpublished for a few days, or I schedule it.
10. I can actually do this, whilst living my life. In many ways it makes me live my life better.
11. Publically shaming my shopping habits doesn’t work